OncoVille Cancer Hospital is an initiative of establishing a modern cancer hospital in the campus of Nagarbhavi, Bangalore.
The main objectives of OncoVille Cancer Hospital & Research Centre are:
- To establish and run a cancer hospital, with state of art facilities for both diagnosis and treatment
- To reduce the incidence of cancer in the rural areas and detect cancer in early stages through cancer screening programs
- To develop a centre for research under medical professionals so as to drive the research activities towards reducing the burden of cancer in the society, improving treatment standards and academically remaining in the cutting edge of science.
- To make treatment affordable by reducing the cost of treatment and enable the patients to get best treatment.
- To provide medicine at subsidized costs.